- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cup of flour (sifted)
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- Blend the oil and both of the sugars into a large bowl.
- Then, stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased bread pan.
- Take some tin foil and roll it into balls to set your bread pan on. Once you have your bread pan set on the tin foil, add one cup of water to your crock-pot.
- Cover the top of the crock-pot with eight-ten paper towels. This is to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- Place the crock-pot lid on top of the crock-pot (I tried to make sure the paper towels were trapped around the lid so they didn’t slip) and bake on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours. (you will have to try this a few times to make sure you adjust to your crock-pot).